Tracy Clayton is a creative living in Seattle, WA with a love for cardigans, cameras and coffee. He loves his wife, son and dog also. Tracy keeps it old school and enjoys the process of developing his black and white negatives and making silver gelatin prints in his darkroom.
- New York Magazine
- Washington Post Express
- Schmaps Destination Guides
- Six Degrees Magazine
- The Chronicle for Higher Education
- Now Public
- No Mountain Show, Martyr Sauce Gallery (2015)
- instantDC, Fathom Creative (2010)
- ReadysetDC Launch Party @ Longview Gallery (2009)
- First on 1st Art+Music Walk @ Windows Café (2009)
- Artomatic (2009)
- Fotoweek Fixation @ Fight Club (2009)
- Move Along @ Bloombars (2009)
- DCist Exposed (2007 & 2008)
Projects presented on this site are "in progress."