I live in the Pacific Northwest and have an affinity for cardigans, cameras and coffee. Oh and I also love my wife, son and dog. I keep it old school and enjoy the process of developing black and white negatives and making silver gelatin prints in my darkroom. Peace.
- New York Magazine
- Washington Post Express
- Schmaps Destination Guides
- Six Degrees Magazine
- The Chronicle for Higher Education
- Now Public
- No Mountain Show, Martyr Sauce Gallery (2015)
- instantDC, Fathom Creative (2010)
- ReadysetDC Launch Party @ Longview Gallery (2009)
- First on 1st Art+Music Walk @ Windows Café (2009)
- Artomatic (2009)
- Fotoweek Fixation @ Fight Club (2009)
- Move Along @ Bloombars (2009)
- DCist Exposed (2007 & 2008)
Projects presented on this site are "in progress."